Friday, June 14, 2013

Kiss My Fat (Calves)!

 
Storm clouds in the distance... oh my. 

     As a result of being both a chubby girl and a large boned/ framed girl with muscular lower legs, I have "big" calves. This used to bother me to no end (you've read about my past shorts-phobia, right?), but now I don't really care. My calves are strong and sturdy, and have carried me many places. The curve of my calf is naturally beautiful- that curve is one of the most subtle but oh-so-sexy places on a woman... think slits in a long dress, how high heels look, or a pinup girl with toes pointed in the air, and you'll get the idea. That curve is most attractive when it is plump and shapely, not thin and shapeless. My right calf is also home to a tattoo I got with my best friend while in Pigeon Forge, and I think its placement is a great highlight to that curve I was talking about.

Friends who get tattooed together, are awesome. 

Proof that calves are sexxxy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment