Saturday, June 15, 2013

Storage Solutions + Deal Alert; Canisters

     I've been looking for a better way to store hair accessories for a while now. Up until today, I've just had them in a little metal pail. Although it worked, it wasn't far from overflowing, and it was hard to pick out exactly what I needed. For example, to find bobby pins, I had to pour almost everything out because they settled on the bottom of the pail. Thankfully, I found a perfect solution while out to town.
     Today, in Kroger, my hubby and I happened down the home and kitchen aisle and I spotted canisters on sale. Here lately, I've developed an affliction for glass canisters that fasten with a metal latch- they're just so handy. So, naturally when I saw they were on sale for buy two get one free, I jumped. Not only did I only pay $5.98 for three canisters, but they are just the trick for storing all of my hair things. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment