Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Come One, Come All....

     Hello, all! This is my latest attempt at blogging. For a while I wrote a beauty blog, which was fun, but eventually I just became disenchanted with the whole thing. I would write reliably for a bit, then have a long hiatus, followed by a lame heartfelt excuse and then the cycle would repeat. I really wanted to expand it out to just a general blog, but I felt like I had already framed myself in such a way that I could only follow a set formula for every blog post... and I just needed a change- a fresh start, if you will. On this blog be prepared for product reviews (of both beauty and non-beauty related items), random ramblings, food/ recipes I like, and a TON of pictures. 
     I have a million and two different interests. One day I'll be wearing foxy heels, the next I can rock high- top Chucks, I like to run errands in comfy flats, and I'm always at home in manure crusted work boots. So buckle, up, and hopefully this will be a fun ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment